Dr Villiers presents keynotes focused on the sense-making process as it applies to making a difference, building confidence to speak up, fostering a positive working environment, influencing, and career management.
Learning Guide - Workshop facilitator/conference breakouts/in-house programs
Dr Villiers leads customised, outcomes-focused professional development programs that distill current research and time-honoured wisdom, professional expertise and client experience to guide participants to discover relevant learnings and applications that deliver results.
- Application writing and interview skills
- Staff selection skills
- Career management
One-on-one coaching with Ann Villiers is aimed at professionals, managers and individuals who seek independent, confidential guidance to:
- Gain greater career direction clarity
- Negotiate a path during a career transition
- Prepare for workplace career conversations
- Complete a government job application
- Prepare for a government job interview
You can read more about Ann's coaching options on her selection criteria website.